June 17, 2011

Checking in

Hi Room 16 and Parents!

I trust you are all keeping safe and well. No doubt you are all feeling the frustration of school not reopening yet. I hope something can be put in place for us all asap. Please take care, email me if there is anything I can help you with- as far as information I know as much as you do re-school website updates.
Keep safe,
Kind Regards,

Heidi

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Heidi for the info. It is must I say getting a little stressful with the the boys, they really would love a routine - school routine - for them.might help if we could perhaps have counsellors at this alternative site for the kids as well. Will hope we have something for Monday at the main rd church site. (have a good weekend and safe one). Tracy (Jacks mum)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tracy. I will pass on that suggestion. I truly understand the frustration these quakes cause. It is such a testing time.

    ReplyDelete