Well it was certainly a wet ending to a great week. The children have thoroughly enjoyed the Life Education Van this week. They also seemed enthusiastic about the sports coaching on Tuesday morning, and to top it off a disco tonight!
In topic this week we had a look at life cycles. The children were able to show some improvement in their sequencing and drawing of arrows to show direction.
We spoke a lot about what makes a good leader this week as it easily integrated into our P.E. focus. Since this discussion I have seen a great improvement in awareness of others. Really good to see.
The focus word has been a point of discussion this week so thank you for supporting this learning as it has improved the children's recognition of the focus word and use of it in the classroom. Next weeks word is away. Some of you may like to focus on the 'ay' sound as we will be looking at this in some reading groups next week.
I hope you have a safe and happy weekend. Have a great time at the disco, and I am sorry I can't make it.
Kind Regards,
Heidi Key
No comments:
Post a Comment